MindtraiLs
sophisticated dreamstah'ism.
10.07.2006
If I could take dance and give it a concrete, permanent meaning in this world of mine, I would make it the language of the heart. Cause there's never darkness when I put my heart in it, it sets me free. Yes, it's that good- and no, I'm not talking about a drunken swagger on a nightclub floor. Anytime the inhibitions wear away naturally, losing yourself to the mood of the music, all other things: worries, obligations, unchecked items on to-do-lists, and even the hectic mind's thoughts get lost in the movement of the body's groovement.

If dance were the language of the heart, then I would always be in love. Strong words that can be backed up.




On another note, December may possibly be harder than I thought. With my return back home only 2 and a half weeks away, the days are going by a lot quicker than when I first booked my flight back during my rocky month transitioning to life in NY after an even rockier summer. Back then my mind ached for it. Soul searchin, the days dragged and lagged. Now, well I honestly don't know how I feel about it- my mind's a blank. Completely ambivalent. Actually being there will sway me in a certain direction. And I'm happy to say that I don't have anything to say about it. Strange huh?

Currently Watching
The Broken Hearts Club: A Romantic Comedy
By Greg Bertlani
Featuring
Timothy Olyphant, Zach Braff, Dean Cain, Andrew Keegan, Nia Long, John Mahoney, Mary McCormack, Matt McGrath, Billy Porter, Justin Theroux, Ben Weber, Robert Arce, Michael Bergin, Chris Payne Gilbert, Nora Burns, John Brandon, Diane McBain, Robert Peters, Leeza Vinnichenko, Christopher Wiehl
see related
2 Comments:
Anonymous Anonymous said...
I LOVE YOU GI! and am so grateful to have you in my life. I had an AWESOME TIME WITH YALL!!!!!!

Yaay US! I'm so happy about your date as well and yes I shall take your test!

JER

Ps Went to chinatown with my homegirl whose in towna and had dim sum then got ice cream...reminded of the beauties of life

Blogger TK said...
omg, 2.5 weeks! r u serious? i'm going to miss u so much. let's spend some quality time soon. r u already distancing urself from me? sniff, sniff...tk