MindtraiLs
sophisticated dreamstah'ism.
11.01.2006
Emerging from the gray overcast weighing jaded eyes downward I am given a new start to the same day. The sky is mine for surveying. Clouds above drifting away from each other and I sit, perched as translucent air written trails attempt to conceal a baby blue sky. The sun hits my skin with gusts of breezes blowing by.


My plane landed late. My guitar came after all bulky bags on the spinning carousel were
claimed. The blue shuttle pre-booked 30 minutes later in thoughtful anticipation should
have been booked 30 minutes later still. I wait at the van pick-up station but in all honesty
I can't complain.

Cause I'm with you

my long night of calm windless rain
my comfort that's found in just a drive away
perfect mix of class and street
reprise waiting after silenced heartbeats

My muse. Only one that inspires page after page of prose that flows from my mind. Never when I write about you do I stop and trip over words or if I got my shit right. You are the only one who can do that.

Please excuse how I got lost in his many beautiful faces, entranced by his sass.
He charmed me with this low-high, high-low intensity, disgusting me with intrigue,
I fought and fought for his hold. Now that I've made myself his own, I fear letting
go. Once blinded by pipe dreams:







But I've always seen
for you I've
got nothing to prove.