MindtraiLs
sophisticated dreamstah'ism.
4.26.2007
Staying Up
I don't have work tomorrow. Headed to BAYgus baby. Yeah. Yeee Yeee! Yeah. Hence the reason why I'm up so late in the morn. It's like insomnia status minus the insomnia. Kickin it with different friends earlier this night without the impending weight of another cyclical workday and doing just what I damn well pleased made me feel like I was a college kid again. I miss being able to stay up to waste time.


I'm working on my style. 1st B-Girl lesson via friends. 6 and box steppin.


I really really need to quit smoking. (Yah I know, attractive right? :Z) After Vegas my last pasalubong box will be no more. A nasty price to pay for those 15 seconds of mindnumbingness. Besides, I ran the lake on Sunday and ended it wheezing + seeing bright bright lights. At least I don't stop.








Tonight was probably the last we'll see of each other. My will to impose even more distance strengthens. One day you will think back to me with wonder. Maybe that's all it was. After all, the mountains that divide us aren't too far away from where I lingered. You came, in the form of quixotic dreams. I leave, dancing into reality. I care, yet you are a fool to lead me down quiet trails of indecision. No longer one to "stick around," so consider this my tata.




:: Just because I'm sorry doesn't mean
I didn't enjoy it at the time ::
Chocolate - Snow Patrol
1 Comments:
Anonymous Anonymous said...
aw. let's run the lake some time. i've never had a running buddy who could go the whole way.