MindtraiLs
sophisticated dreamstah'ism.
5.13.2007
memories don't live like people do.
Pretty pretty days, beautiful weather, I like. I like a lot. Let's go for a walk, good timin', growing urges to prance around at the club, sitting outside in the daylight, sun kissed skin. It's more and more like summer everyday. Here's to playing like children do, can't wait for the "more to come."


So I'm headed to NyC with ang pamilya ko. Bout to get hooded. Walk it out. Hoping for some real harmony between the brethren so keep your fingers crossed for me. May/may not be able to catch these crucial crucial games, so to all the warrior fans, holla at me with the details. Other than that, I'm real excited to see my far east loverlies. Coast to coast. Good to change up the scene. Rock steady.



Ohya: Happy Mamas Day! Iminesomuch.


It's my kuyayayayas birthday too. We've been fighting lately, but he still deserves the ups.



thank goodness for these tunes, they keep me going.
I'm leavin....


Currently Listening
The Cure - Greatest Hits
By The Cure
just like heaven
see related

dancing in the deepest ocean
just like a dream.