Bound to say something, eyes closed, It's cold, and I'm home I feel like nothing again, Pretending not to care, but I care, And I careFreakinay. Sometimes I just wish I knew. Same ole story. My party's this Saturday, and I shouldn't be feeling this way. Maybe I shouldn't even be putting this out there because it's overly open, but I have no idea who reads this and at this point, I shouldn't really care. I've been feeling this way for the past couple of weeks. Meh. All these things running through my mind and he doesn't know the half of it. I smile and take it, and don't ever say it. Maybe I'm just lying to myself... If he cared the way I want him to, there's no room for questioning. Shouldn't it be that simple? You can't really tell yourself not to fall fast, or that it's not going to be different from all the other times because when two hearts are in the picture, there's no telling which way anything will go. Why can't I ever just say how I feel?