MindtraiLs
sophisticated dreamstah'ism.
7.11.2008
vegasbound.
With all the youtube vids I've been posting I know that I'm due for a real write soon. Seems like time don't quit but when does it ever? It's at times like after waking up from a BART train nap to get back to my car, on one of my drives home from fitnessing or just at home not having to worry about anything at all when my mind is at its clearest. And that's when the lines, writing and inspiration could lead to something really meaningful.

Now, if I could only pick up my pen and just go. Hopefully it'll be sometime soon.

Vegas came sooner than I thought it would! Ready for some funsies.

In honor of the Stevie Concert I just went to:
check out the entire mix if you can: BITTERSWEET-DJ Armstrong. Dope stuff.
My Cherie Amour - DJ Neil Armstrong & Stevie Wonder