I couldn't sleep two nights ago.
Was it because I was thinking about a boy? No. Stress at work? Nope, thank goodness. Restlessness about life? Nawuh. My mind was dancing. Playing and re-playing movements. The songs failed to cease. Urges to hit and feel beats but for it to be naturally. I knew I was tired, and I kept telling my head to stop, but it wouldn't.. My roommate came home as I walked to our restroom and asked why I was still up, it was late. I didn't tell her til the day after because I didn't want to seem crazy. I thought it was, apparently it isn't.
Been looking so long at these pictures of you that I almost believe that they're real. Been living so long with these pictures of you that I almost believe that these pictures are all I can feel.So what stories do they tell? Carefree smiles. Unguarded eyes. How a person can feel at that exact
moment before any thought, diversion, or chance happening can detract from what is captured. To live from just one moment to the next-
just a thought. But wouldn't it be nice if we all could?