Maybe I just imagined it all. Or wanted things to be that way so badly that it made me oblivious to the truth.
|| I know that these things take time.
|| I have to remember not to doubt myself or my ability to shine as someone given a challenge. I've been involved in a lot of things and do not let people down. Why would I do so now?
|| I feel myself getting better at moving.
|| I came home this weekend to see my family and my dad started talking about Politics. He kinda pissed me off..
|| Are people really better off ___?
|| I couldn't help her ... And I told her that I've been in a weird mood. And I have been, I've been questioning.
|| My life. How much I've been right, I've been wrong. The growing, the impact I've made on people regardless of whether or not I was aware. The impact people have made on me. Does everything
really happen for a reason? Notsomuch. I'm sure.
|| Something's gotta give. I'm not trying to find the answers... I'm just trying to find some peace of mind. Dancing in naivette's endless reverie.
|| Why do people ask me questions that they already know the answer to? If you've been reading this for the past couple of weeks then you already know.
||
Currently ListeningLupe Fiasco's: The Cool
*Free Chilly*