MindtraiLs
sophisticated dreamstah'ism.
9.25.2008
POWder



B-rate, corny, and a bit far fetched. Yet for all those reasons, I love it- especially because it makes me want to snowboard. Right now. Too bad there's another heatwave. I hate to throw around the ole' "global warming" bit but I'm doubting that this season will start anytime soon. I caught this movie on the last 10 minutes of my flight to New York, queued it, just now getting to finish it. Laughed real hard and jammed to the soundtrack the entire time. No complaints about old school Jason London either.



In a completely unrelated matter, is there a full moon out this week or something? Been feeling kinda strange + strange happenings have been going on during my day-to-day. Maybe it's just me.

Currently Watching
Out Cold
By Jason London, Lee Majors, Willie Garson, Zach Galifianakis, David Koechner
see related
1 Comments:
Blogger Trina E. said...
i was drunk at westportal last night and my friend was like 'dude, look at the moon' and i did lol it looked weird so yeah haha.