Real World, The Hills and recently the the Island on MTV. I eat the stuff up. Like Doritos. Crack-Cocaine. Not the baked, lowfat kind that is good for you but the regular, high sodium, lard-dipped chips that are so bad for you. So bad but so good. You know you shouldn't be eating them so you tell yourself you'll only eat a little. Soon enough, you find that you can't stop and you can't remember how much you'd had in the first place. Damn. Half the bag gone? How did that happen?!
So I like watching ridiculously good-lookin' people running around with their ridiculously dramatic problems. It makes for entertainment. It gives me something to get riled about. It sorta emboldens me and adds to the development of my brazenness. Plus it gives me something to watch on my computer on the days I can get away with doing so at work. "GiGi, it's so unlike you to like that stuff!" Eh, not really. It's like my balance. I read/watch my fair share of mind-**** type stuff. So every now and then I need to dumb it down with this stuff to remind me that life is life. It's not to be taken THAT seriously. So to anyone who also watches I say: "You go Ev. You stand up to that douchebag Johnny and that pitiful excuse of an alliance"

That and I have a girl crush on Kelly Anne. *blush*
Currently Listening:
The Spirit Room
Michelle Branch
*Something to Sleep to*
"She puts on her makeup
The same way she did yesterday
Hoping everything's the same
but everything has changed"
I can't believe you watch The Hills. BUT, I do have a thing for Lauren. Although her boobs give me a reverse boner. If she had them done (like a full B-cup or something. anything, just so they aren't so damn SAGGY!) I would totally drool over her.