Peep the video. I've always loved this song. May not always show it, but yes, I am a softie at heart.
And now, a condtraction. Man, I gotta check myself. Today was the second day in a row I woke up at the time I should have been walking into work. What's with the jetlag? I don't even know if it really is that.. Too much on my mind lately.. Maybe my body's finally telling me not to trip so much- to the detriment of me waking up in a disciplined way.. Anyway.. Back to the contradiction. So I'm walking in Grand Central station to my building and this girl not looking where she's going walks right into me. She stares at me, expecting me to move, and I stare back, not budging. To which she says "Sorry," and then the wench shoves me with her elbow. As I walk away I shove her back more overtly with my arm and continue walking. She ran after me and then a confrontation ensued
. An hour late to work AND now a Catfight? well at least that's what I thought would have happened seconds after I did it. Thank goodness it didn't. I walked into work and told my supervisor it wouldn't happen again. Hopefully it doesn't.
Well, to me I'd like think of Incubus albums as my own kids...they are unique in their own special way and I love 'em all almost equally (maybe Morning View would be the problem child, ha ha). Not a question of being better, more of how different is it going to sound, again.
The new one is probably going to sound like something off a Police album...at least that's what I'm hearing.
geez...crazyness.