MindtraiLs
sophisticated dreamstah'ism.
6.28.2007
Blue Moon
n. The second of two full moons occurring in the same month.
It's going down Friday and Saturday, and it happens every 2 and a half years so while you're out there nightlifin', watch for it.




... Remind me to never ever use a fastfood restaurant public restroom in Oakland ever again. Yuckity yuck yuck. Ewwwwww. All I have to say ...
Lauryn Hill :: June 27th, Oakland Paramount theatre

Oh Lauryn, what happened?.
A lot of disappointed folks leaving before, during and after her performance. I could say a lot of things, but in my opinion this all boils down to soul searchin and the art of expression vs. being a performer. I was feelin some of her vibes, but where do you draw the line?





"three-fold-utopian-dreaming." Call it foolish. I sorta miss the guy.

Currently Listening
Plans
By Death Cab for Cutie
Soul Meets Body
see related
.:melodies softly soaring
through my atmosphere
:.