So I just finished reading a Bell Hooks novel, influencing some of the writing in the below post. She's pretty dang radical in terms of political views- not exactly my cup of tea, but I do respect how open she is with her writing, a quality that I'd like to both write and live by.
Re-write. Revise. ___ vv
Friendships will be friendships. Thoughts are passing and transient. Can't complain about the family, though I am sad that I will be missing Father's day this weekend. My words are my words, digest them as you please, only I know what I mean... Time should be extended for the little things that make you happy. Work: funkidunks. Life, past, present and future: living like it's golden. honesty.
Got me some plans. Gonna fix these kinks. I swear.This whole people-interconnectedness thing: Of late, I've been a witness to inter-group squabbling, been the source of, and experienced my own disharmony. Remembering that after all's gone down, everything is what it is.
Return to Irvine. It's been a year since I've last been. Get to see my beautifuls & go to a wedding. Calling in sick tomorrow. It's summer, so there isn't much to do, but there's been lots of crazies coming in lately, probably restless cause of the heat. I'm looking forward to a break.
and I've listened. your music reminds me of stuff I used to vibe to. tributes to being different. Now, I just want to be me. these notes ringing signs of growth. I'm likin' it.Currently Listening