MindtraiLs
sophisticated dreamstah'ism.
7.22.2007
an average san fran sunday morning....
Gavin Newsom.


To think we almost passed up a chance to meet San Fran's mayor. 185 meeting for brunch and I was on a mission to get some good breakfast. We were approached by campaign petition reps. I mumbled something about signing earlier this week to get him on the ballot when they were on the campus I work at (which was the truth), not even making eye contact, walking hella fast towards a cafe. Almost in the restaurant, I hear someone say "You don't want to meet the mayor? Not interesting to you girls, huh?" Me and my girl didn't even notice him! Went back outside, and there he was. Thank goodness I had my camera on me. Pretty good lookin', no? Apparently he's on facebook, and his reps are going to put this pic on his site.

Hollatosis.








... You're a mess,
to this you never
fully admitted to me,
I wouldn't have minded
.

Seeing you this past weekend,
even if it was just for a short time.
We were amongst friends.
Underneath the shining sun.
And a blue sky.

you looked back after you said goodbye.
I laughed. You smiled.

thoughts cross my mind.
and I can smile about it now.
Cool.


Currently Listening
Hip Hop Is Dead
By Nas