MindtraiLs
sophisticated dreamstah'ism.
9.13.2007
musings.
At the present moment I'd rather listen than talk.
Saying things for the sake of saying 'em wastes breath.

It's beeeeeauyutifule outside =D

Yesterday someone asked me if I'd be staying in the Bay for a long time and told me that he sees me more as of the move-around type. While I admit that staying in one place for too long makes me stir-crazy, I told him that maintaining stable friendships and family ties are important to me too.

Maybe the love of my life will sweep me away to a villa in Europe. He'll be a count, which would enable me to fly in any of my friends at any time on his jet. Guys and girls. My family too. He wont mind, he'll think they're fabulous, cause they are. He can invite his too. L'dolce vita!

Not really feelin' folks who are fully aware of yet act naive to the fact that their behavior oversteps my good nature. Lesson learned kids: Don't get on my bad side!

It's worth my while, I'm gonna say something. Here I go.