MindtraiLs
sophisticated dreamstah'ism.
9.06.2007
sharps and flats
Look up to the SF sky this morning, you'll see an orange haze and a sun that's hot pink. It burned my vision. Still, I stared and stared. Anything unique attracts my eye. There's a fire in Morgan Hills, which isn't too far away. It reminds me of when we were in Fullerton for Friendship Games '03 during the huge San Bernadino fire. That time, the sky was pink. It rained ash and cinders the entire day. Picture it: a buncha brown-skinned-filipinos from colleges all over the left coast inhaling the smoggy goodness. September '03. Four years ago. Trippity trip trip.


Miami was fabulous. Muah.


Haven't uploaded my pics yet. If you're important you'll get to see them :]

Currently Listening
The Pretenders - Greatest Hits
By The Pretenders
Don't get me wrong
see related

don't get me wrong, if I come and go like fashion.
I might be great tomorrow, but hopeless yesterday.