I'm due for one of these, it's been a while..
1. WERE YOU NAMED AFTER ANYONE?
my brother, who was named after Saint Gerard
2. WHEN WAS THE LAST TIME YOU CRIED?
when I got pulled over for doing a rolling stop on campus last Friday. stupid pigs, not on my good side right now.
3. DO YOU LIKE YOUR HANDWRITING
sometimes.
4. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE LUNCH MEAT?
tuRRRRRRRRRRkey BREAST.
5. DO YOU HAVE KIDS?
nope
6. IF YOU WERE ANOTHER PERSON WOULD YOU BE FRIENDS
WITH YOU?
ya!
7. DO YOU USE SARCASM ALOT?
I don't know, do I?
8. DO YOU STILL HAVE YOUR TONSILS
mmm hmmm.
9. WOULD YOU BUNGEE JUMP?
I've been thinking about it a lot lately...
10. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE CEREAL?
CRACKlin oat bran.
11. DO YOU UNTIE YOUR SHOES WHEN YOU TAKE THEM OFF
no, and I never tripped off the fact that I did that until these surveys..
12. DO YOU THINK YOU ARE STRONG?
ya.
13. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE ICE CREAM?
cookies and cream/cookie dough
14. WHAT IS THE FIRST THING YOU NOTICE ABOUT PEOPLE?
face
15. RED OR PINK?
red
16. WHAT IS THE LEAST FAVORITE THING ABOUT YOURSELF?
i don't really mind my height, but I could be taller.
17. WHO DO YOU MISS THE MOST
me as a little 5 year old girl.
18. DO YOU WANT EVERYONE TO SEND THIS BACK TO YOU?
ya
19. WHAT COLOR PANTS AND SHOES ARE YOU WEARING?
brown slacks, copper slips
20.WHAT WAS THE LAST THING YOU ATE?
Oatmeal.. Numm.
21. WHAT ARE YOU LISTENING TO RIGHT NOW?
the buzzing of the air con in my office, my supervisor at her computer.
22. IF YOU WHERE A CRAYON, WHAT COLOR WOULD YOU BE?
purple.
23. FAVORITE SMELLS?
i love it when boys smell like laundry.
24. WHO WAS THE LAST PERSON YOU TALKED TO ON THE
PHONE?
I think it was Edgar
25. DO YOU LIKE THE PERSON WHO SENT THIS TO YOU?
Meowwwwww.
26. FAVORITE SPORTS TO WATCH?
Baseball and basketball
27. HAIR COLOR?
black with some brassy lowlights.
28. EYE COLOR?
medium brown (no lie)
29. D O YOU WEAR CONTACTS?
yep.
30. FAVORITE FOOD?
spaghetti with sweet meat sauce and lots of meat.
31. SCARY MOVIES OR HAPPY ENDINGS?
happy endings, i'm a softie guys.
32. LAST MOVIE YOU WATCHED?
the aviator
33. WHAT COLOR SHIRT ARE YOU WEARING?
sea green
34. SUMMER OR WINTER?
winter
35. HUGS OR KISSES?
hugisses
36. FAVORITE DESSERT?
dulce de leche cheesecake, cheesecake factory
37. MOST LIKELY TO RESPOND?
iono
38. LEAST LIKELY TO RESPOND
iono
39. WHAT BOOK ARE YOU READING NOW?
Intuition by Allegra Goodman
40. WHAT IS ON YOUR MOUSE PAD?
my mouse. duh.
41. WHAT DID YOU WATCH ON T.V. LAST NIGHT?
Scott Baio is 45 and still single, Iono why, but that show is HELLA addicting.
42. FAVORITE SOUND?
calm rain hitting the window.
43. ROLLING STONES OR BEATLES?
BEACH BOYS NUKKAH
45. DO YOU HAVE A SPECIAL TALENT?
alright at doing many things...
46. WHERE WERE YOU BORN?
Chicago Illinois47. WHOSE ANSWERS ARE YOU LOOKING FORWARD TO GETTING
BACK?
people
[edit] Okay, so I lost my cool. All the shit I'd been holding in set free in form of me pouring my drunken heart out, except the people that should have heard were nowhere around. I was pretty ashamed of my behavior. Called a time out for a second, more like a month. Detoxing the three d's: Doods, Drank, Drugs. It cleared my mind. My writing got better (try to guess which entry I wrote while I was buzzed, I was all over the place). Proved that nightlyfin is still livin' without it, so I'm good. It also gave me some much needed perspective. To the boys that have been in the forefront since I moved back:
[The first... Old flames die hard. Not even back in town for two weeks, and there you were. Of course I'll always wonder, you do kick it with the old school crew, so I will see you here and there. But we didn't work out for a reason, it ends there.
][I gave more than 50% with you. You live in Reno, what was I thinking? Pretty manipulative, I was a distraction in your attempts to forget about your ex. I'm kinda glad I had the last word
][All the mental prep was what made what happened happen. I enjoyed our times, and when I wasn't trying to deny it, you made me smile, but it was just a fling
]Literally back to back to back, too much went on within a short span. I needed my time out. It's tough, and it definitely hurt. But I'm better than that. Each time gets better and brings me closer, so I remain dreaming. To anyone else I may have distanced, sorry about the lay low, it's just the way I deal until the storm blows over. Not the best way to react, but no one's perfect. Living free, letting go, and moving forward. Other than that, the nature of friendships and family wont always be on the same plane or in the same place. I accept that, adapting by doing what's right for me, while giving the best of my heart that I can. And I'm feeling good about things, cause I do. Dancing on. I'll take it from here. [end]