Chatty Catty #2
Chapter DeuxSure is great being at a respect and civility workshop for our division eating afternoon snacks instead of having to be in our office, ey? The irony is that here we sit, at a session promoting harmony and communication for the workplace while you choose to speak to me in tagalog, dissing one of my office buds seats away from us, knowing full well that she wont understand. What is it about this week? Maybe you and #1 should swap a story or two. Oh wait, you do all the time. No negative Nancys for me here. Aint with it aint with it. People and boredom. Why do I have the biggest feeling that yet another person will take this to chapter trois?
Surprisingly ChipperDespite the fact that I got only 3 hours of sleep last night, I am surprisingly chipper for no reason at all. Night-lifed with friends, twas cool. Not the best time ever, but pleasant. I am surprisingly chipper for no reason at all. I have to come into work on Sunday afternoon. Still, surprisingly chipper for absolutely no reason at all. I really mean it too. What's going on? Maybe it's cause in spite of my environment and happenings outside of work being so 'neutral' I'm happy with being me. Feels good.
Friday FunsiesMy Supervisor has been out of the office the past couple of days to attend a seminar in Santa Barbara. Has our staff been jealous that she gets to enjoy the last of our Indian summer outdoors and away from a cubicle? Perhaps. So we decided to throw a party in her office space.

Happy frickin friday!
Currently Listening:Justus League Median w. Joe Scudda
Give a little bit