MindtraiLs
sophisticated dreamstah'ism.
5.05.2009
If I was on twitter....
Which I'm not, and probably never will. Do I really want people knowing what I'm thinking 24/7? Even if I don't update, do I really want to know what type of cereal joseph gordon levitt had for breakfast?

Internet: taking the idea of e-stalking to a whole new level :p

I keed. I guess I see a tiny bit of value in following non-profit orgs or businesses if that's your idea of 'networking' but sorry folks. Not for me. (Slap me if I end up caving in and joining 6 months from now)

Let's say I was on twitter. I probably wouldn't update it with my cool happenings/events/outings, I'd probably update it with the randomest of thoughts based on things that happen during my day to day. Like this:

April 30th, 2009
3:49 pm

idreamstarr: Strangers that say hello to you in the employee restroom, awkward. Strangers that say hello to you in the employee restroom that don't wash their hands, awkarder!

true story!