a world unseen
a city wall
and a trampoline
I want to breathe that fire again.
Cause I don't shine if you don't shine..
Now put your back on me.
A genuine connection. Nowadays hard to come by. Just burgeoning interaction, but that's how I felt. The optimism, that was something new. Usually with guys I'm quick to think of all the downsides. During those moments, he had me anxious to hear the b-sides. One of those feelings. Call it the idealist in me.... How could something promising turn into nada? Aside from what I
think this is about, there's
a lot more going on than what I know of, and I'm sure I'll find out what it is sooner or later...
Golly geebs. I'm in one of those poopy moods, soooooooo not fun.
I know what will cheer me up... Some sunshine, fresh air, and one of these.
[edit] not-so-meh. Had me one of those ^ AND I saw a campus crush during lunch, (no, not an undergrad) le drool. eye-candy.