
"Girl I love your mind design"
Listen to it. Feel it.
Live it.What can we say, the bay area brings some dope artists.
so what's with a dearth of this in reality? all. of. you... fired.
until then:
Thoughts have come in and out of my mind, creative thoughts, inspiring thoughs, silly-what-the-heck-is-she-thinking kind of thoughts. Some of them connected, some completely random from the idea preceding. Different things. The air up there, innerisms, me making sense of my continually blindish idealism.
I'm sorting it out and will tell you what it all means. You'll laugh because you see in other ways. You'll laugh but wont discount me. Then you'll say yours. You'll understand. And so will I. Till then, I'm writing them down and remembering what I'm going to say when I feel I'm there. You'll say: "lady, what took you so long to get here?" Then you'll share because you did the same.