MindtraiLs
sophisticated dreamstah'ism.
11.09.2006
a blog to bust the lacklusterness
blahness. always a passing mood.

Now that I'm not as cuckoo for cocoa puffs as I was last week things are starting to settle, like drifting leaves resisting a fall to the ground, or soda fizz leveling in a cup. I really don't know what I'm saying right now, but I felt like blogging cause the mindless stuff from work that I've avoided actually doing for the majority of my work day is still irking me.

It is a beautiful November NY day. The Sun is shinning, none of the usual NY overcast. The temps are above 60. I think I'll get off the train a couple of stops away from the one I usually do and take a walk. Care to join?

Why have I been dealt a mind that turns things over to their death, brings them back alive again, packs them up into little boxes, opens those boxes up only to turn them over to death again? Geebus. Lifetime rewards to the bloke(s) that will finally get me to stop.

I'm craving a snakebite. a venomous snake bite.

Boys. I'm sorry. You're ALL FIRED. Goodbye.

IwannadoallthesethingsactthewayIwishlivethewayIlivebutsayingthemoutloudandactually
doingthemaretwodifferentthings.SoherestowishingthatIstaytruetowhatIwanttodo,
regardlessof howmisunderstoodIoftentendtobe.


all deliberate speed - Mae