MindtraiLs
sophisticated dreamstah'ism.
11.16.2006
Dreams
I've been having vivid vivid dreams lately which is fine with me. It's always cool to wake up thinking "what the fuck?" about experiences the night before. Morning comes, along with the common sense telling you that those moments you just lived through were of course dreams. What else could it have been? Would something like that between the people you associated with actually happen outside of the dreamworld?

It's almost always with people I know. Some real close to me, some I'd rather forget about, some whom I've drifted from and even some who didn't really have a huge impact on my life to begin with.

Thrown together, nothing seems real, everything ethereal. But I enjoy it. My dreams. It's probably the only place where I can sorta float through everything and be. Go with it and not worry about any consequences.

I dreamt I was as vulnerable as a baby, exposed to my core. You'd think I'd be able to see myself in me, but I saw myself in you. My worries, my insecurities, my thoughts.






Yah, it so must be a trial to put up with me.