I haven't had some quality time with my guitar for a while and do I mean a while.
Thanksgiving Holiday was the most TV I've watched in sometime.
I haven't even had the opportunity to blog for two weeks.
1 project, 4 papers, two finals and a 3 day conflict resolution course (two of which are 9am-5pm) all the while trying to have as much effin fun painting the city with GiGi-colored polka dots.
Man am I busy.
I almost got yelled at twice today for mishandling phone transfers
I'd rather get yelled at for mishandling my own programs/counsellees. At least it's something worth stressing over. At least I know I'm making a difference somewhere.
Man do I need to get a job
in education.
My plans for the next month:
am I making the right decision? Although I have my occasional bouts of doubt a lot more is telling me that things are going to turn out okay.
I think more than anything I needed to make the decision on my own terms....