it's too cold to do anything right now, but like the cracked out person I can sometimes be, I worked out . damn there's so much that's going on in this mind of mine . so much I need to do, so much I don't want to do . to everyone who came out last night despite the biting cold thank you . Dance, dance, dance the night away . Funny how things work out . Not funny at all . Am I making the right decision ? Why friendship if lives are lived individually from each other ? I had an urge dammet, this strange urge . 8 page paper due in two days, seemingly no time to do it so why am I blogging right now ? Process, sit down and process everything that's going on because it's the right thing to do . I will miss you all, always . Fickleness, always changing my mind, how will I know ? Psychology is for funkidunks . The words come out my mouth, you hear what you want to hear, but it may not capture "me." You . Last night I smoked a stoag and I felt like my fingers were going to fall off, I ended up feeling "cigarette-head-rush," but I couldn't tell if it was it was brainfreeze due to the cold or cause of the p-funk . Wait, this happened to me before during a different time, it will happen to me again, I'm sure . Sometimes greatful for appreciation, sometimes denying . "
Me So, are you a baritone? I mean, what's your range?
Him My range is mysterious.
Me What the funk? " a fork in the road, playing situations in my mind of possibilities happening with both, fantasies are fantasies . The temperature dropped 40 degrees in a matter of a week . I love the cold . A sign to show me what I will soon be missing . But then again, there's always something . Different dynamics, different people . jealousy . passing thoughts . l i f e .